Safety Awareness Campaign
Across Canada, a powerful national initiative is sweeping through to instill motorcycle safety awareness among all road users. The latest campaign highlights the faces of motorcyclists, reminding everyone that beneath the helmet and visor lies a real person – a motorcyclist.
Each of us can play an important role in motorcycle safety.
Please help to share the message that motorcycle safety is everyone’s responsibility. We have developed a variety of assets for you, or your organization, to use and share. You are welcome to use the Safety Awareness Month logo, graphics, and messages to help spread the importance of motorcycle safety.
How you can use these tools
- The logo can be printed as a button, decal, or sticker and handed out at meetings or events.
- During the month of May, update your Facebook profile picture to the logo.
- Include the logo and graphics in your next newsletter, and post them to your website.
- Download our Virtual Background graphics for your Zoom meetings.
- Print copies of the graphics and distribute them at your next meeting. Post them at events or local community centers.
You don’t need to ask for permission to use the logo, but please do not alter it. The logo is to be used as provided. If you’re looking for French versions of these materials they are available on the French site. We appreciate your support! If you have any questions, please contact us at in**@mo**********.ca.
Download the 2023 Safety Campaign Toolkit here.
Showcase these photos on your social media and help us WATCH OUT FOR EACH OTHER.
You can download images from here by opening the photo, right-clicking, and using the save command.
Safety awareness month social
Download our social media kit featuring images optimized for all social media platforms.
Safety Awareness Month Logo
You don’t need to ask for permission to use the logo, but please do not alter it. The logo is to be used as provided.