Though we are a confederation of national and provincial federations and clubs, you can support us by becoming a Patron of the MCC. Through your Patronhood you will be supporting a national effort to advance the rights of motorcyclists. MCC recognizes that riders across the nation and across every discipline appreciate the value of a unified voice for motorcyclists, and want to ensure our national advocacy, government relations and public affairs program continue to gain ground.
You will be part of a growing family of enthusiasts who help shape the future of motorcycling in Canada. Your support helps us advance the cause of riders everywhere. In collaboration with member federations and other partners, we will affect a wide-range of public policy and safety issues affecting riders and competitors on and off-road.
Our goal is to make riding safe, accessible and enjoyable for everyone. To do this we’ll ensure that:
- motorcycle safety is firmly entrenched in the national road safety agenda and that motorcyclists have specific safety needs that must be addressed;
- motorcycling is recognized as a legitimate, growing and distinct mode of transport in all road and urban planning and development;
- motorcycling is recognized as a growing and accessible sport, recreational and competitive activity that generates significant economic benefits in communities across the country;
- motorcycling – especially off-road motorcycling – is recognized as providing important physical health benefits, and;
- ensure motorcyclists are recognized as a growing and distinct group of road users who have the potential to resolve certain mobility issues for a large part of the year.
We’re working to secure added benefits for our Patrons, including discounts on insurance, emergency motorcycle assistance, vehicle rentals, and vacation discounts and will update this page regularly with these benefits. Your Patron package will include the Recover your Ride program keytag. Simply attach the keytag to your keys and, if lost, they will be returned to you via Canada Post at no cost to you.
To become a patron of MCC, the cost is $45 annually. Click the button below now where you’ll be taken to PayPal’s secure credit card payment site. You do not need a PayPal account to use this service, simply click on the link that reads “Don’t Have a PayPal Account?”
Alternatively download the MCC Patron Form. You can then e-mail, fax or mail the form to MCC at:Motorcyclists Confederation of Canada 3000 Steeles Avenue East, #202 Markham, ON L3R 4T9 Fax: 416-767-2214
After completing the process, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail. Your Patron card and Recover your Ride keytag should arrive within the next month. Any inquiries can be sent to Patrons@Motorcycling.ca.